Sew Monthly – Remake, ReDo

February was a bad month for me, in terms of getting things done.  My parents’ puppy got lost for a week at the beginning of the month, I had some work issues, then they sent me on a business trip… and I had at least two “re-do” attempt projects go completely wrong at the last minute.  That happens sometimes.  It’s okay, just means I don’t have very much for this challenge.  (Posting it at the end of March, after all).
 
So all I’ve got is a petticoat.  Made from another petticoat.  Which isn’t that big of a deal, but still technically counts, I do believe.
 
 
I’ve been working on an 1869 crinoline that I drafted myself – I’m still refining my “doing it with math” method on all this, but overall, I’m pleased with how it’s turning out.  I did need a couple of petticoats for it, and remembered I had an extra, half-finished petti in the UFO pile. Not the most creative re-do in the world, but not so simple, either.  It saved me a ton of time with the gathering and hemming, at least!